Sunday, June 13, 2010

Niece and Nephew

Wanna see the cutest thing you have ever seen? Look below.



That right there is my niece Sofie. She calls me Mitol, wears pink "pip pops" ie. flip flops, and is super fun (at least when she is with her Uncle Michael, her mom could probably attest otherwise).

And here is my nephew Soren.



He is awesome and loves transformers and is starting to learn some sports like lacrosse and soccer.

Today I got to hang out with these two for about an hour. We went to the duck pond, wrestled and just had a good time. They both live in Arizona so I almost never get to see them but when I do it just makes my day.

If you have a niece or nephew you know exactly what I mean. If you don't..... convince one of your siblings to get married and have some kids. If you are an only child...well...I'm sorry but you are just going to have to go convince someone to share their niece and/or nephew with you.

1 comment:

  1. Nieces and Nephews are tons of fun! They love to play with their uncles. And just so you know, it doesn't change when their uncle has a baby of his own. They still want to play ball and wrestle. Glad that you got to see them! Family is the best!

    ReplyDelete